– Hallmark Channel Presents Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2013; Charleston Civic Center, Charleston; Nov 20, 7:30 p.m. “http://www.ticketmaster.com”>www.ticketmaster.com.
– Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas:?The Musical” at the Actors Guild of Parkersburg; Nov. 22- Dec. 8; Adult $17, Senior $14, Student $14, Child $7; www.actors-guild.com.
– The Winter Festival of Lights; Oglebay Resort and Conference Center, Wheeling;
Nov. 8 Jan. 5; www.oglebay-resort.com.
– Holiday in the Park light displays; City Park, 1920 Park Ave., Parkersburg; (304) 480-2655
– The Polar Express; Mountain Rail Adventures, 315 Railroad Ave., Elkins Nov 7 – Dec 15; www.mountainrail.com.
– Annual Christmas Fantasy Light Show; Krodel Park, Point Pleasant
Nov 15, 5:30 p.m. – Dec 31, 9:30 p.m.
(304) 675-3844; email@example.com.
– American Mountain Theater’s Christmas Spectacular; American Mountain Theater, 49 Martin St., Elkins; Nov 29 – Dec 22; (304) 630-3040; www.americanmountaintheater.com.
-?Annual 18th century Christmas Market at Pricketts Fort in Fairmont; Dec. 6-8, Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday noon to 4 p.m.; www.prickettsfort.org.
– The 14th Annual Victorian
Christmas Homes Tour & Tea 2013; Parkersburg Julia-Ann Historic District; Dec. 7-8; Saturday, guided tours (with tea) will run at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., with the evening Candlelight Tour beginning at 6 pm. Tickets are $15 and may be bought on site or at the event. Sunday, Dec. 8, self-guided tours will run between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m., and tickets are $10. juliannsquare.org/events/christmas tour/
– Beverly Old-Fashioned Christmas; Dec. 7; Heritage Christmas cheer with shopping at Beverly’s unique shops. Free. beverlyheritagecenter.org.
– 43rd Annual Harpers Ferry Olde Tyme Christmas; Dec. 6-8, 14-15.
Sponsored by the Harpers Ferry Merchants Association. Enjoy concerts, caroling, square dancing, living nativity, breakfast with Santa and kids activities. Shops from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturdays and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. www.historicharpersferry.com.
– St. Albans Christmas Historic Homes Tour; Six historical homes will be open for tours on Saturday, Dec. 7 from 6-9 p.m. The tours will begin at the St. Albans Historical Society building at 404 Fourth Ave., adjacent to the C&O Depot. Tickets are $8.00 and $5.00 for students. stalbanshistory.com.
– Breakfast with Santa; North Bend State Park in Cairo; Santa and Mrs. Claus will be stopping at North Bend State Park for breakfast on their way to the North Pole. Check in with the jolly old elf and have your picture taken. Special breakfast rate available. A visit with Santa is free. Contact: (304) 643-2931.
– Glenn Miller Orchestra “In the Christmas Mood” Dec 20, 8 p.m. at the Chuck Mathena Center, 2 Stafford Commons, Princeton; (304) 425-5128; www.chuckmathenacenter.org.